HMC 7042-CR4 Question
Kirk Goins
2014-10-23 21:06:59 UTC
How high can I take the HMC code on this beast?
I can't seem to find a good link or reference.

Thanks
--
Kirk
Roberto José Etcheverry Romero
2014-10-23 22:06:26 UTC
CR4 can't run V8, other than that it runs everything. Read the readme for
v7R7.9 and it says "CR3 and up", but v8 requires CR5 and up.

Best Regards,

Roberto

Links:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg3T1020750#q3