Cannot access HTTP Admin Server = Internal Server Error
John Allen
2014-10-22 19:43:49 UTC
I am trying to access the web admin page at
999.999.999.999:2001

Also trying 999.999.999.999:2001/HTTPAdmin

Both return "Internal Server Error"

We are running 6.1

I installed all of the Java licensed programs

5761JV1 *BASE IBM Developer Kit for Java

5761JV1 6 Java Developer Kit 1.4

5761JV1 7 Java Developer Kit 5.0

5761JV1 8 J2SE 5.0 32 bit

5761JV1 9 J2SE 5.0 64 bit

5761JV1 10 Java Developer Kit 6

5761JV1 11 Java SE 6 32 bit

5761JV1 12 Java SE 6 64 bit

Still same error

When I start Server Instance *ADMIN

It appears Jobs ADMIN2 and ADMIN3 are running but there are
no ADMIN1 or ADMIN4 jobs

The only error I see in the joblog is:

CIM0301 Diagnostic 40 10/22/14
12:46:45.330514 QUMEUTILS QUME *STMT QUMEUTILS
QUME *STMT

From module . . . . . .
. . : QUMEMSGCLS

From procedure . . . .
. . : joblogIt__10umeMessageFQ2_10umeMessage11umeLog

Level

Statement . . . . . . .
. . : 46

To module . . . . . . .
. . : QUMEMSGCLS

To procedure . . . . .
. . : joblogIt__10umeMessageFQ2_10umeMessage11umeLog

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 46

Message . . . . : CIMOM server job not submitted. Reason
code 05.

Cause . . . . . : The Common Information Model Object
Manager (CIMOM) server

job, QUMECIMOM, was not submitted to batch. The reason
code is 05. Reason

Codes: 01 - The QUMECIMOM server job is already running.
02 - Submit Job

(SBMJOB) command failed. 03 - Unexpected error. 04 -
Required (5761-SS1 for

IBM i 6.1, 5770-SS1 for IBM i 7.1) option 33 (Portable App
Solutions

Environment) is not installed. 05 - Required 5733-SC1
option 1 (OpenSSH,

OpenSSL, zlib) is not installed. 06 - Subsystem is not
active. 07 - Required

SLP is not installed. Recovery . . . : Only one CIMOM
server job can be

active or on the job queue. If the job is currently
ending, wait until the

job is completely ended before attempt to start it again.
Install option 33

of base OS (5761-SS1 for IBM i 6.1, and 5770-SS1 for IBM i
7.1) and try the

command again. Install option 1 (OpenSSH, OpenSSL, zlib)
of 5733-SC1 and try

the command again. For all the other errors, see previous
the messages to

figure out what caused the failure. Correct the errors
and try the command

again.

Where Reason Code 05 is:

05 - Required 5733-SC1 option 1 (OpenSSH, OpenSSL, zlib) is
not installed.

Followed by:

TCP1A10 Diagnostic 20 10/22/14
12:46:45.741420 QTOCSRV QSYS 0D97
QTOCSTSVRS QSYS

To module . . . . . . .
. . : QTOCSTSVRS

To procedure . . . . .
. . : main

Statement . . . . . . .
. . : 15

Message . . . . :
CIMOM server not started.

Cause . . . . . : An
error occurred while starting CIMOM server. Recovery .

. . : See the
previously listed messages. Correct the error and then try

the request again.

When I go into install licensed programs there is not any
5733-SC1

So I'm not sure how I am supposed to install it or is it an
erroneous error (or maybe I don't need CIMOM Server???)

I have seen several references (From Google) that says job
ADMIN4 must be running, but no reference as to potential
reason why it's not running (not starting)

QHTTPSVR QSYS SBS .0
DEQW

ADMIN QTMHHTTP BCH .0 PGM-QZHBMAIN
SIGW

ADMIN QTMHHTTP BCI .0 PGM-QZSRLOG
SIGW

ADMIN QTMHHTTP BCI .0 PGM-QZSRHTTP
SIGW

ADMIN2 QLWISVR BCI .0 JVM-com.ibm.lw
THDW

ADMIN3 QLWISVR BCI .0 JVM-com.ibm.lw
THDW

I also looked in QIBM/UserData/HTTPA/admin/logs but I can't
find anything of help to me there, although there are a lot
of files in the directory

I also ran:

Once in QShell, type the following commands (pressing Enter
after each line):
export JAVA_HOME=/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk50/32bit
java QIBMHello
export JAVA_HOME=/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk60/32bit
java QIBMHello

And these worked fine

I also ran this:

ls -l /bin
and
ls -l /lib

And these worked fine

Anyways, does anyone know if I am in fact supposed to have
ADMIN4 running? (and ADMIN1??)

If yes, can you point me in the general direction of where I
might find the answer

Why else can I look at for reason why I am getting the
Internal Server Error

Thanks in advance

John
Rich Loeber
2014-10-22 19:49:24 UTC
John,

I had this problem when I first went up to 6.1. I had to install the
latest HTTP Server PTF Group. Once I did that, then it started working
just fine.

Good luck.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com

On 10/22/2014 3:43 PM, John Allen wrote:

I am trying to access the web admin page at
999.999.999.999:2001

Also trying 999.999.999.999:2001/HTTPAdmin

Both return "Internal Server Error"

We are running 6.1

I installed all of the Java licensed programs

5761JV1 *BASE IBM Developer Kit for Java

5761JV1 6 Java Developer Kit 1.4

5761JV1 7 Java Developer Kit 5.0

5761JV1 8 J2SE 5.0 32 bit

5761JV1 9 J2SE 5.0 64 bit

5761JV1 10 Java Developer Kit 6

5761JV1 11 Java SE 6 32 bit

5761JV1 12 Java SE 6 64 bit

Still same error

When I start Server Instance *ADMIN

It appears Jobs ADMIN2 and ADMIN3 are running but there are
no ADMIN1 or ADMIN4 jobs

The only error I see in the joblog is:

CIM0301 Diagnostic 40 10/22/14
12:46:45.330514 QUMEUTILS QUME *STMT QUMEUTILS
QUME *STMT

From module . . . . . .
. . : QUMEMSGCLS

From procedure . . . .
[...]

References

Visible links
1. http://www.kisco.com/
John Allen
2014-10-22 20:00:34 UTC
Thanks,

That is one thing I left out of my post.
I am ordering the latest cumulative PTF.

Will that include the latest HTTP Server PTF Group??

--------------

[...]

From module . . . . .
.
. . : QUMEMSGCLS

From procedure . . .
.

--
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
please take a moment to review the archives at

-----
No virus found in this message.
Date: 10/22/14
Rich Loeber
2014-10-22 20:02:46 UTC
John,

You have to specifically order the HTTP Server PTF group. Another poster
replied to you with the PTF group code of SF99115 which I believe is
correct.

Rich

[1][2]http://www.kisco.com

--------------

[...]

From module . . . . .
.
. . : QUMEMSGCLS

From procedure . . .
.

1. [3]http://www.kisco.com/
--
This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
please take a moment to review the archives at
[7]http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.

-----
No virus found in this message.
Date: 10/22/14

References

Visible links
1. mailto:rich-***@public.gmane.org
2. http://www.kisco.com/
3. http://www.kisco.com/
4. mailto:MIDRANGE-L-Zwy7GipZuJhWk0Htik3J/***@public.gmane.org
6. mailto:MIDRANGE-L-request-Zwy7GipZuJhWk0Htik3J/***@public.gmane.org
7. http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l
8. http://www.avg.com/
Bryan Dietz
2014-10-22 20:04:06 UTC
nope, it will not.

You should order the following along with the CUMe.

SF99612: 610 All PTF Groups except Cumulative PTF Package
PTF Group Level: 1
Last Updated: 2/19/14
How to Display: WRKPTFGRP SF99612
IBM i release except the Cumulative PTF Package PTF group. The PTF
groups are included by listing them as related PTF groups. Use
option 9 (Display related PTF groups) on the Work with PTF Groups
(WRKPTFGRP) command to display the included PTF groups. Each time
you order PTF group SF99612, only the PTFs you are missing will be
downloaded, along with the most recent level of each PTF group
applicable to your partition.

--
Bryan
Post by John Allen
[...]
From module . . . . .
.
. . : QUMEMSGCLS
From procedure . . .
.
[...]
list options,
Date: 10/22/14
Bryan Dietz
2014-10-22 19:49:39 UTC
I did not see mention of the HTTP group PTF installed.

Make sure you have the latest installed:

SF99115: 610 IBM HTTP Server for i
PTF Group Level: 40
Last Updated: 8/15/14
How to Display: WRKPTFGRP SF99115

--
Bryan
Post by John Allen
I am trying to access the web admin page at
999.999.999.999:2001
Also trying 999.999.999.999:2001/HTTPAdmin
Both return "Internal Server Error"
We are running 6.1
I installed all of the Java licensed programs
5761JV1 *BASE IBM Developer Kit for Java
5761JV1 6 Java Developer Kit 1.4
5761JV1 7 Java Developer Kit 5.0
5761JV1 8 J2SE 5.0 32 bit
5761JV1 9 J2SE 5.0 64 bit
5761JV1 10 Java Developer Kit 6
5761JV1 11 Java SE 6 32 bit
5761JV1 12 Java SE 6 64 bit
Still same error
When I start Server Instance *ADMIN
It appears Jobs ADMIN2 and ADMIN3 are running but there are
no ADMIN1 or ADMIN4 jobs
CIM0301 Diagnostic 40 10/22/14
12:46:45.330514 QUMEUTILS QUME *STMT QUMEUTILS
QUME *STMT
From module . . . . . .
. . : QUMEMSGCLS
From procedure . . . .
John Allen
2014-10-22 20:01:33 UTC
I do not have this PTF,

I am ordering tomorrow and hopefully that will solve this
issue.

Thanks

Post by John Allen
I am trying to access the web admin page at
999.999.999.999:2001
Also trying 999.999.999.999:2001/HTTPAdmin
Both return "Internal Server Error"
We are running 6.1
I installed all of the Java licensed programs
5761JV1 *BASE IBM Developer Kit for Java
5761JV1 6 Java Developer Kit 1.4
5761JV1 7 Java Developer Kit 5.0
5761JV1 8 J2SE 5.0 32 bit
5761JV1 9 J2SE 5.0 64 bit
5761JV1 10 Java Developer Kit 6
5761JV1 11 Java SE 6 32 bit
5761JV1 12 Java SE 6 64 bit
Still same error
When I start Server Instance *ADMIN
It appears Jobs ADMIN2 and ADMIN3 are running but there
are no ADMIN1
Post by John Allen
or ADMIN4 jobs
CIM0301 Diagnostic 40 10/22/14
12:46:45.330514 QUMEUTILS QUME *STMT
QUMEUTILS
Post by John Allen
QUME *STMT
From module . . . .
. .
Post by John Allen
. . : QUMEMSGCLS
From procedure . .
. .
Post by John Allen
. . : joblogIt__10umeMessageFQ2_10umeMessage11umeLog
Level
Statement . . . . .
. .
Post by John Allen
. . : 46
To module . . . . .
. .
Post by John Allen
. . : QUMEMSGCLS
To procedure . . .
. .
Post by John Allen
messages to
figure out what caused the failure. Correct the errors
and try the
Post by John Allen
command
again.
05 - Required 5733-SC1 option 1 (OpenSSH, OpenSSL, zlib)
is not
Post by John Allen
installed.
TCP1A10 Diagnostic 20 10/22/14
12:46:45.741420 QTOCSRV QSYS 0D97
QTOCSTSVRS QSYS
To module . . . . .
. .
Post by John Allen
. . : QTOCSTSVRS
To procedure . . .
. .
Post by John Allen
. . : main
Statement . . . . .
. .
Post by John Allen
. . : 15
CIMOM server not started.
An
Post by John Allen
anything of help to me there, although there are a lot of
files in the
directory
Post by John Allen
find the answer
Why else can I look at for reason why I am getting the
Internal Server
Post by John Allen
Error
Thanks in advance
John

Date: 10/22/14
Frigyes Szepesi
2014-10-23 11:02:03 UTC
Maybe it could be useful:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1018538

Pozdrawiam / Kind
Regards /
Cordialement /
Pozdravit

Frigyes Szepesi
John Allen
2014-10-23 17:17:22 UTC
Yes I started trouble shooting with this document and it was
a good start.

I am now waiting to get cume PTF and Group PTF

Date: 10/23/14
Bryan Dietz
2014-10-23 19:08:18 UTC
Sounds like you are waiting for physical media...
If you have a decent internet connection.

Why not just select the FTP option and download the CD/DVD images
directly to the system?

I have a utility to help make easier to download the images.

http://bryandietz.us/getiptf.html

--
Bryan
Date: 10/23/14
Raul A. Jager W.
2014-10-23 13:42:19 UTC
Try using a name instead of the IP, and make sure the name is in the
"hosts" table from the PC and from the i
Post by John Allen
I am trying to access the web admin page at
999.999.999.999:2001
Also trying 999.999.999.999:2001/HTTPAdmin
Both return "Internal Server Error"
We are running 6.1
I installed all of the Java licensed programs
5761JV1 *BASE IBM Developer Kit for Java
5761JV1 6 Java Developer Kit 1.4
5761JV1 7 Java Developer Kit 5.0
5761JV1 8 J2SE 5.0 32 bit
5761JV1 9 J2SE 5.0 64 bit
5761JV1 10 Java Developer Kit 6
5761JV1 11 Java SE 6 32 bit
5761JV1 12 Java SE 6 64 bit
Still same error
When I start Server Instance *ADMIN
It appears Jobs ADMIN2 and ADMIN3 are running but there are
no ADMIN1 or ADMIN4 jobs
CIM0301 Diagnostic 40 10/22/14
12:46:45.330514 QUMEUTILS QUME *STMT QUMEUTILS
QUME *STMT
From module . . . . . .
. . : QUMEMSGCLS
From procedure . . . .
[...]
-- Este e-mail fue enviado desde el Mail Server del diario ABC Color --
-- Verificado por Anti-Virus Corporativo Symantec --