Using QSPROUTQ to retrieve IP address of remote Output Queue
Xtreme
2014-10-23 10:33:02 UTC
Hi,

I would like to retrieve the IP addresses of the remote Output Queues.

Is there a way I can do this using QSPROUTQ?

Thank you,
Vik.
Bryan Dietz
2014-10-23 12:53:18 UTC
yes you can.

look at the API documentation:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_i5_54/apis/QSPROUTQ.htm

I'm pretty sure that the info you need in in this location
"Remote system name"
in the OUTQ0100 Format

--
Bryan