Enabling SSL for Rocket iSeries Jwalk Server for Java Client
Steinmetz, Paul
2014-10-21 21:29:07 UTC
I've just completed the initial install and configuration for Rocket iSeries Jwalk Server for Java Client.
I also need to enable SSL for this project/application.
I'm not sure if I simply enable SSL for the HTPP instance or if the Jwalk Server also needs SSL enabled.
If I enable HTTP instance for SSL, I'm not sure how to identify the SSLAppName?
Would it be QIBM_HTTP_SERVER_ my HTTP instance name?
I would also have to add this app to DCM, correct.
There are also several Jwalk Server Jwalk.ini file Secure directives, but I think they may only apply if running on a Windows or other platform.

Has anyone ever completed this task?

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM i Systems Administrator

Pencor Services, Inc.
462 Delaware Ave
Palmerton Pa 18071

610-826-9117 work
610-826-9188 fax
610-349-0913 cell
610-377-6012 home

psteinmetz-3xFsXxMo6CTQT0dZR+***@public.gmane.org
http://www.pencor.com/
Steinmetz, Paul
2014-10-22 17:12:31 UTC
I have all but 2 items remaining for the SSL configuration.
One item is SecureCertificateFile.
I pointed this to DCM system store, not sure if this is correct.
SecureCertificateFile=/QIBM/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server/DEFAULT.KDB

Second item is SecurePrivateKeyFile
I'm not sure what and where this would be located?

Any help would be deeply appreciated.