B181F22A on 9406-520
Ted Breedon
2014-10-23 19:28:13 UTC
Hi all,

I got an out-of-warranty Power5 9406-520 that's displaying B181F22A. Googling tells me the service processor failed. I can see the FSP is set to 172.16.24.82 or 172.16.24.102 but I'm unable to http or ping either interface. The box was just being used for testing and I'm hoping there's something I can do to get it back?
r***@public.gmane.org
2014-10-23 19:44:19 UTC
ASMI?
That might give you something to google anyway...

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

From: Ted Breedon <tbreedon-***@public.gmane.org>
To: "midrange-l-Zwy7GipZuJhWk0Htik3J/***@public.gmane.org" <midrange-l-Zwy7GipZuJhWk0Htik3J/***@public.gmane.org>
Date: 10/23/2014 03:28 PM
Subject: B181F22A on 9406-520
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces-Zwy7GipZuJhWk0Htik3J/***@public.gmane.org>

Hi all,

I got an out-of-warranty Power5 9406-520 that's displaying B181F22A.
Googling tells me the service processor failed. I can see the FSP is set
to 172.16.24.82 or 172.16.24.102 but I'm unable to http or ping either
interface. The box was just being used for testing and I'm hoping there's
something I can do to get it back?
list