HTTP Admin server issues
Frigyes Szepesi
2014-10-17 07:40:16 UTC
Hi to the Gurus,

I have an interesting issue with HTTP Admin Server. I wanted to check DCM,
so I went to Navigator for i, tasks page. When I clicked on the link of
DCM, it tried to connect, then after a while it timed out. I checked it on
another partition, it worked fine. After comparing the links to DCM, I
found that the port number is different, like this:

working link:
https://partition_name:2010/QIBM/ICSS/Cert/Admin/qycucm1.ndm/main0

non-workig link:
https://partition_name:2001/QIBM/ICSS/Cert/Admin/qycucm1.ndm/main0

So the working port number is 2010. When I pasted the working link to the
browser, of course it took me to DCM, so it is something with a wrong link,
DCM works fine.

I tried to find the files on IFS which contain this information, and found
slight differences between the two partitions.

Where to check/set up in Navigator for i (HTTP administration) the port
number for Admin Server/DCM? Which are the files containing this
information? I found :

/QIBM/UserData/HTTPA/admin/conf/admin-cust.conf

In this file I saw :

Listen *:2010 https (working partition)

versus :

Listen *:2001