Download Director
r***@public.gmane.org
2014-10-23 11:39:07 UTC
I am trying to download a fix from:
However I cannot seem to get Download Director to progress at all.
This ain't my first rodeo with Download Director so I'd like to think it's
not me.
Tried multiple PC's with different browsers and different levels of Java.
Work around was to use Change Download options and select HTTPS over
Download Director.

Opened ticket with IBM on this and they also suggested using a work
around. And they also put the fix on a ftp site for me.
Pressing them to see why I can't use Download Director.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

References

Visible links
1. http://www.dekko.com/
Pete Helgren
2014-10-23 12:42:14 UTC
It has been hit and miss for me. Last week over a 20 hour period I was
able to get a download of V7R2 from ESS (139GB!!) using download
director, But I couldn't pull the CUMES, Groups, etc from the
FixCentral site. Switched to FTP using GetiPTF (Bryan Dietz) which
always seems easier to me.

Not sure why the FixCentral DD didn't work. The site was under
maintenance last weekend...

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java